The Chocolate Mission Omnibus:
Here I will detail the most notable of the reviews I posted in the previous week.
The most discussed review this week was my look at Hannah's White Mice which gained the title as the 'worst product I have ever reviewed for ChocolateMission'. Despite several readers such as Alan, Lottie, Gemma finding them similarly awful, Emma was on hand to give her support. See Review HERE.
This week also featured another retro throwback with Burton's Wagon Wheels also receiving a well over due review - See HERE. I also finally got round to adding a 'About Me & FAQs page' - please feel free to take and gander and ask your questions HERE.
News from the Chocolate Market:
* The Wispa Gold is coming back - SEE HERE - this is really great news! No doubt I will review it ASAP.
* Thornton's have a new Safari Zoo Park Competition which will be rolled out on their 'Moments' range - SEE HERE
* Mars products are now certified as Kosher - SEE HERE
* Marketing Week ran an article looking at how Mars & Snickers have reduced the size of their bars but not their prices - SEE HERE
Posts from other Blogs I enjoyed this week:
* Candy Blog - Cybele finished her look at the new Herhsey's Pieces range with her review on the Hershey's Special Dark Pieces - SEE HERE
* Chocablog - Dom posted an awesome (and timely) review of Paul A.Young's Choc D'Amour chocolates (the ones that Kate from the Apprentice devised) - See HERE
Question of the Week:
I hope you guys have enjoyed this post - why don't you let me know what you think by answering my first question of the week:
'What do you think of Edition 1 of 7 Days of Chocolate Reviews?'