### Jim's Corner & QOTW ###
I think I say this most Sundays but a record number of visitors visited the site this week thanks mainly to some handy 'Re-Tweets' on Twitter courtesy of Stephen Fry and Lilly Allen. More on that will follow with 'Star & Their Bars - Part 2' which will be up within the coming weeks.
Believe it or not we are drawing close to the end of the year, which brings me on to 'Question of the Week' which makes a triumphant return after a two week absence. The question I want to pose to you is ....
'Do you want a ChocolateMission awards ceremony? i.e. Best Milk Chocolate bar of 2009 etc'
If the demand is there then I will most certainly put one together.
That is all from me this week - keep the feedback coming in it is always great to hear from you all.
The ChocolateMission Omnibus:
This week I took a look at some products that were out of my usual remit firstly looking at the chocolate Mini Rolls market both reviewing the McVitie's Mars and Cadbury offerings (HERE).
In between those reviews I also took time to dish out a score for Cadbury Fingers (HERE) which failed to impress the likes of Jack now that they aren't made with Dairy Milk. Poor planning on my part meant that I managed to publish three Cadbury reviews in a row (DOH!) with the third being the Cadbury Dairy Milk Coconut Rough (HERE). This reviewed sparked questions from Gemma and Maggs as to why we don't have more coconut products here in the UK!? Conclusions were that it was mostly down to the Bounty Monopoly!
The scores for the week then took a turn for the worse with my review of the Feodora Gourmet Chocolade Granatapfel (HERE), though the week ended well with Whittaker's Original Peanut Block (HERE) obtaining a massive 9.2 score.
News from the Chocolate Market:
* Cadbury have added a dash of caramel to their Buttons range. See HERE
* Cadbury are also bringing out some Halloween goodies - 'Trick or Treat Mini Rolls'. See HERE
* Mars Dark is being reintroduced for a limited time. Thanks to several readers for sending this story to me. See HERE
* Nutella is about to celebrate it's 45th birthday. Old huh!? See HERE
* Surely Hershey's arent going to takeover Cadbury? See HERE
Post from other Blogs I enjoyed this week:
* ZOMG Candy - Has been taking a look at various Ritter Sport bars in the last week. Well worth a look at. See HERE
* GiGi Reviews - Has been lucky enough to be getting stuck into some Iced Coffee drinks this week. We have a shocking lack of these in the UK. See HERE
* The Impulsive Buy - Marvo looks as if he has been importing energy drinks from the Netherlands. Sounds expensive business to me! See HERE
* ChocaBlog - This actually got posted last week but I forgot to mention it ... Fancy writing chocolate reviews yourself? These guys here need a new writer!! See HERE
* Candy Blog - Cybele has been reviewing some more Trader Joe's products! I am not jealous ... honest ;) This PB&J bar looks delicious. See HERE