### Jim's Corner + QOTW ###
Hi Everyone lets keep this short and sweet this week.
Over the past few days I have been using the ChocolateMission Twitter feed to contact some more of our favourite celebs. I have had some surprising feedback so far some pretty well known faces so be sure to check that out weekend after next.
One of the biggest talking points you may have missed this week came off the back of this article I posted last week about Hershey's eyeing Cadbury (HERE). This article seemed to catch the attention of a few reader most notably Alan and Cybele (Candyblog) and sparked a debate as to which chocolate was superior ... Cadbury or Hershey? Both sides raised compelling arguments and the argument reached a nice point where both sides had stated equally justifiable cases ....so why don't the rest of us decide ...
'Which do you prefer out of Hershey's Milk Chocolate or Cadbury Dairy Milk?'
... leave your vote by popping a comment below! I look forward to hearing your answers
The ChocolateMission Omnibus:
Thornton's got a fair bit of attention this week and somehow managed to pop up 3 out of the 6 days. First of all on Monday I published my review of their Mini Caramel Shortcakes (See HERE). These were lauded by most as being an utterly fantastic snack with the likes of Susanne, Hiedi, Lottie and George all adding their own praise to my own. The second Thornton's product this week was the Milk Chocolate Venezuela 37% (See HERE) which similarly scored very highly on the rating system. Lastly on Saturday I got around to trying Thornton's Chocolate Cake Bars which were recommended to me by Phil (See HERE). They were among the best Cake Bars I have eaten and Ana and Mark concurred with this entirely.
Cadbury's also had another two outings this week with firstly the Cadbury Peanuts (See HERE) and then the Cadbury Dairy Milk Rocky Road (See HERE) from New Zealand. The less said about the Peanuts is probably for the better, though the Rocky Road seemed to catch the eye of the likes of Maggs. In between those reviews I managed to publish my review of McVitie's Galaxy Cake Bars (See HERE).
News from the Chocolate Market:
* Cadbury released their new Fairtrade TVC and are also bringing out a music single - I think I will pass thanks! See HERE
* Nestle are releasing price marked packs for some of their best known brands. See HERE
* If you like Aero Bubbles you will be pleased to hear that for a limited time Nestle are giving away 33% free with each pack. See HERE
* There is even more evidence that cocoa prices will be going up soon. See HERE
* Yet more speculation on the Kraft takeover of Cadbury. See HERE
Post from other blogs I enjoyed this week:
* Foodstufffinds - I do love Pringles and Cin at FFF has recently been finding all these new great sounding flavours. See HERE.
* GiGi Reviews - Speaking of crisps GiGi got hold of a new flavour of Doritos in the US - Cheesy Enchilada and Sour Cream YUM! See HERE.
* ImpulsiveBuy - I liked the look of these Yoplait Lemon Torte desserts that Marvo reviewed at IB. See HERE.
* CandyBlog - Cybele did a fantastic job documenting how US Cadbury Dairy Milk compares to our UK Dairy Milk. See HERE.
* Chocablog - Dom wrote a funny review about some knock off Jaffa Cakes. Funny stuff!! See HERE