### COMPEITION TIME ###
I'm going to keep my ramblings short this week as I want to run a small competition giving you all the chance to win these fabulous prizes ....
1 x Ritter Sport Karamell Nuss
1 x Galaxy Amicelli
1 x Storck Riesen
1 x Schogetten Tiramisu
So the Question ....
'As of the 15th of November how many product reviews have there been on ChocolateMission?'
All answers that are +/-10 within the correct answer will be entered into the prize draw. Answers on e-mail to the usual Jim[@] chocolatemission.net .... the winner will be revealed in the November 29th edition of '7Days of Chocolate Reviews'. Unfortunately this competition is only open to my UK readers.
Good luck to you all and have great weekends
News from the Chocolate Market:
* Divine Chocolate is supposedly the chocolate of choice for all top chefs ... SEE HERE
* Cadbury Caramel Bunny vs Nestle Kit Kat Bunny ... lets get ready to rummmmble ... SEE HERE
* Sugar Puff chocolate cereal bars have been launched ... SEE HERE
* A closer look at the new Cadbury Flake ad ... SEE HERE
Post from other Blogs I enjoyed this week:
* Impulsive Buy - Not only has it been Marvo's birthday this week but he has also been treating himself to some cool looking 'make-your-own' smoothie products ... SEE HERE
* GiGi Reviews - Reviewed a really unique looking chocolate bar that was made of dark chocolate, pepper, vanilla and pumpkin seeds! It got an 11 out of 10 rating so it must be good ... SEE HERE
* Foodstufffinds - Found an instant coffee that contains added antioxidants - Green Coffee! Could be worth a try! SEE HERE
* Chocablog - A guest writer from Canada got their mits on some new 70% Kit Kat and Aero products from Nestle. I hope they bring them out here in the UK... SEE HERE
* CandyBlog - Following my own G&B review this week Cybele reviewed a Peanut variant that I haven't ever seen here in the UK ... SEE HERE