### Jim's Corner & QOTW ###
I hope you have all had good Halloween weeks and have bags full of chocolate and candy to much your way through.
This week I received my Christmas samples from Hotel Chocolat so prepare yourselves to start seeing some reviews coming your way soon.
In addition to that I also received a big parcel of different chocolates from Germany courtesy of ChocolateMission reader Susie. The package contains so many different chocolates I have no idea what to try first ... this got my thinking about question of the week ...
'Which country produces the best chocolates?' UK? US? Germany? Japan? Other??
Let me know what you think - I will tell you my view later this evening.
Have a good week and thanks for all the ongoing contributions.
The ChocolateMission Omnibus:
Right at the start of last week I posted Hotel Chocolat's answers to the questions that all you guys sent them a month or so ago. Thanks again to Matt at HC for co-ordinating this with me, be sure to take a look at the interview HERE.
This week has been full of reviews of Nestle's and Cadbury new mini bakes / mini bites products HERE. Readers like Lottie and Steven has expressed their annoyance and this ongoing trend of 'Mini' products and I have to say I agree with them. Like reader Mark so aptly put it wouldn't hardly hurt these manufactures to start thinking about outside the box.
The review I most enjoyed writing this week was the Snickers Fudge which was sent to me by my chums at CandyPirate HERE. Whilst most were excited by the product it was duly noted by Rachel that it wasn't the cleverest move taking the caramel out the bar ... a view I very much agreed with.
Despite my best efforts to ignore Halloween this year I did yield yesterday and posted a review of the Cadbury Cinder Toffee Cake Bars HERE.
News from the Chocolate Market:
* Hancocks are introducing a new brand called Bella Vista to the UK market ... SEE HERE
* Kraft have got a new Terry's Chocolate Orange TVC coming on air for Christmas ... SEE HERE
* Cadbury's strong business will only push up the price for Kraft according to the Grocer ... SEE HERE
* Fox's have revealed their Christmas NPD which contains some tasty sounding chocolate biscuits ... SEE HERE
* Nestle are already planning their 2010 Easter range ... crazy world eh!? ... SEE HERE
Posts from other Blogs I enjoyed this week:
* ImpulsiveBuy - Marvo posted his 7th podcast ... includes Marvo man boobs ... SEE HERE
* CandyBlog - Cybele had me drooling at the sight of the worlds biggest Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! This had me drooling like Homer Simpson ... SEE HERE
* GiGi Reviews - Is running a soup competition ... yep you read that right ... a soup competition :D Get your entries in now ... SEE HERE
* JapaneseSnackReviews - These guys are awesome at getting the latest Kit Kat products from the Far East. Check out their review of the Salty Caramel KitKat mini bite things ... SEE HERE
* Foodette Reviews - I wish Starbucks in the UK did cookies like this - these sound divine. SEE HERE