### Jim's Corner + QOTW ###
It has been yet another busy week on the site - I finally found a decent chocolate option for dieters (HERE), there were more crazy flavoured Kit Kats (HERE) and finally the start of my Hotel Chocolat Valentines Day reviews (HERE).
Coming up this week I have some great reviews including the latest Galaxy chocolate to grace the market and some more Thorntons & Hotel Chocolat Valentines Day reviews ... be sure to check the site each day!
On that note I have a question to pose you all .... what products do you want to see reviewed for the upcoming Easter and Valentines day holidays? Has anything in particular caught your eye from the likes of Hotel Chocolat, Thorntons or Cadbury that you want checked out before you gift to a loved one? Drop me a line and let me know!!
Speaking of Cadbury I recently updated two of my old reviews with new pictures. See theCadbury Caramel and Cadbury Wispa reviews for the new photos. I am aiming to do this across all my old reviews but it will be a slow and gradual process.
Thanks for all the comments and contributions this week - please continue to add your thoughts to my reviews whether you agree or disagree every view is welcome.
Have a great week
News from the Chocolate Market:
* Mars are releasing smaller multi-packs of their Mars Refuel drinks ... See HERE
* R&R ice cream are releasing several impulse bars including some new Aero flavours ... See HERE
* Muller have brought back the Cadbury Mini Eggs twin pot deserts ... See HERE
* Green & Black's have gone 100% fairtrade ... See HERE
* Nestle are considering a cheeky bid for Hershey ... I don't think so! ... See HERE
Posts from other Blogs I enjoyed this week:
* GiGi Reviews - My favourite SoCal girl has reviewed way too much for me to narrow it down to one over the past week ... Jammy Dodgers, Milky Way Simply Caramel, Apple Blossoms ... See HERE
* ChocaBlog - Dom's chocolate heart face-off was one of my favourite reads of the week. My review of the Hotel Chocolat Melting Hearts will be up soon ... See HERE
* Foodstufffinds - Cin has been trying some of the latest Milka flavours released in Germany... See HERE
***Stars & Their Bars***
WWE Wrestler - Mike Mizanin