### Jim's Corner ###
I hope you all had a fantastic Easter that was full of chocolate. If you were one of the unlucky few that didn't quite get what they wanted then I suggest you go take a peak at the Hotel Chocolat Spring sale (See HERE) - they seem to have some tidy bargains that are worth checking out.
I hope you all enjoyed my review (or rant whichever way you look at it!!) of the Galaxy Counters this week. Remember there is still time to enter the competition to win your own pack (FREE of course!!) - you can enter by clicking HERE.
Coming up this week we have another review from the Nestle Wonka range, more Ritter Sport spring varieties, and lastly some reviews on some Cadbury bars from the Southern Hemisphere.
I hope you all had great weeks!
News from the chocolate market:
* Cadbury are launching some coffee shop type stores - sounds interesting!! ... See HERE
* Nestle have been having a few problems with Facebook this week (thanks to Phil for sending this through!) ... See HERE
* Nestle are launching some new impulse Animal bars ... See HERE
* The Times discusses the health benefits of chocolate :D ... See HERE
* This made me laugh .... toddler steals 2ft Easter bunny from shop display ... See HERE
* Did you see Heston's Charlie & The Chocolate Factory themed feast? Catch up with it online it was awesome ... See HERE
* The Guardian looks at why we are so obsessed with chocolate here in the UK ... See HERE
* I don't like Amy Winehouse ... but damn I wish I was one of her friends ... See HERE
Posts from other Blogs I enjoyed this week
* CandyBlog - Cybele did one of her famous Candy Tease posts looking at all the NPD that will be hitting the shelves in the US in April ... See HERE
* Foodstufffinds - Cin got hold of a Mr Tom chocolate variety bar. I woudl love to try one of these ... See HERE
* ImpulsiveBuy - Walkers have just announced their biggest flavour promotion here in the UK (See HERE), and Marvo's review of these awesome sounding Parmesan & Tuscan Herb Lay chips have really got me in the mood to try them ... See HERE
* GiGiReviews - GiGi has been treated to a trip to the Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory in Vermont this week! She has still had time to publish this Ritter Sport Wildberry Yogurt review though!! ... See HERE
* YumYucky - Damn this roast beef sub looked ugly, but according to Josie it actually tasted pretty damn good ... See HERE
*** Updated Reviews ***
* Milka with Daim (UK Update) - See HERE
* Galaxy Minstrels - See HERE
* Yorkie Raisin & Biscuit - See HERE
* M&M's Peanut - See HERE
* Mars Planets - See HERE