April 3rd: '7Days of Chocolate Reviews' - Edition 38
The logo above is a blast from the past isn't it :D I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. If you would like to get familiar with some of the products you may be receiving this weekend I suggest you check out my reviews of popular Easter products ...
Easter 2008 Reviews ... HERE
Easter 2009 Reviews ... HERE
Easter 2010 Reviews ... HERE
Have I really been doing this three years now!? I need a new hobby huh :D
Question of the week of course has to be ... 'What have you been giving or receiving this Easter?' ... be sure to drop me a note with what you get/give.
There are a great few weeks coming up on the site ... more Ritter Sport, Galler, Hotel Chocolat, Cadbury and Galaxy products all coming in the next few days.
Thanks for all your continued support and comments. Have a great Easter holiday.
News from the Chocolate Market:
* This weekend the average child will eat over 2.5kg of chocolate - love it :D ... See HERE
* Never read anything like this before - chocolate is good for us :D ... See HERE
* And again ... See HERE .... and again ... See HERE
* Cadbury, Nestle, Hershey and Mars are being sued for price fixing in the US ... See HERE
* In the UK it seems our Easter eggs have got smaller but our consumption has gone up ... See HERE
* An interesting article sent to me by ChocolateMission reader Thea - who won in Yahoo's battle of the Easter eggs??? ... See HERE
Post from other Blogs I enjoyed this week:
* YumYucky - I am not the only one to have been checking out cereal bars this week. Josie tried out Quaker's latest offering in the US ... See HERE
* ImpulsiveBuy - Only in the US would you find a product that combines Cracker + Pretzels + Butter. It sounds good to me but Kelley at IB didn't think they were great ... See HERE
* GiGiReviews - Gi has been posting some fascinating Easter food alternatives this week. These Potato Pancakes chaught my eye ... See HERE
* Foodstufffinds - Cin found the latest Ben & Jerry's Fairtrade flavour 'Fairly Nuts' GEDDITT!??? ... See HERE
* The Bewildered Brit - If I see another bloody Peep I am going to cry!? Why do we not have Peeps in the UK!? They seem as icnonic as our Cadbury Creme Egg in the US. Great post on all things Peeps ... See HERE
*** Updated Posts of Old ***
I am still busy updating my old reviews with new pictures, and punctuation better than your average six year old :D - check them out and tell me what you think of the updates.
* Cadbury Twisted - See HERE
* Cadbury Starbar - See HERE
* Nestle Milkybar - See HERE
* Toffee Crisp - See HERE
* Nestle Yorkie Original - See HERE