July 17th: '7Days of Chocolate Reviews' - Edition 48
It's finally time to announce the winners of the recent Heavenly Cakes Competition and I can reveal that the winners of the three Heavenly Cakes Giftpacks (of their own choice!!!!) ..... are ....
Debbie Andrioli (Stratford-Upon-Avon)
Sara Macey (Chatham)
Chris Sulzdorf (Nunhaed)
..... and the winner of the special bonus prize is .....
... Stephanie Meyer-Scott (Farnborough), who submitted the following suggestion for Betty ...
"Completely Irresistible!? Why, thank you!"
Thank You to all that submitted answer there was a tremendous response. Please pass on your congratulations to the winners and look out for more competitions on ChocolateMission very soon. Remember to sign up to my twitter feed for the weekly competition.
Post from other blogs I enjoyed this week
* TheImpulsiveBuy - Marvo has been checking out these 'Pillsbury Sweet Moments Chocolate Fudge Molten Lava Brownies' - they certainly win the award for longest name ever ... SEE HERE
* Foodstufffinds - The world cup may be over (boooo!), but Cin is still mopping up the last of the Walker's limited edition world cup flavours. This week it was 'Welsh Rarebit' ... wait a minute ... Wales didn't even qualify for the world cup ... SEE HERE
* CandyBlog - Cybele posted her review of the Aero 70% Dark and gave it a good score of 8/10 ... SEE HERE
* SugarPressure - There was a nice review of the Green & Black's Mint Dark Chocolate Bar posted on their site. It's not one we seen that commonly here in the UK ... SEE HERE
* GiGiReviews - Why are Burritos so popular in the US but not here in the UK? This Barbacoa Burrito doesn't sound anything special, but I still would welcome a decent Burrito outlet here in the UK ... SEE HERE
* YumYucky - Try reading these stories of food/drink horrors by Josie without smiling. Those stories remind of the time I took a swig of cooking oil rather than my drink when I was making a stir fry ... embarrassingly that was only last week :D ... See HERE
I haven't had time to collate all the stories from the chocolate market this week. Please feel free to leave a comment with any news that has caught your eye this week!!