I hope you have all had good weeks - we have had some great products featured on the site this week. If you haven't managed to check out some of the reviews that have been posted on the site I would make sure you check out the Greneda Chocolate Co's first ChocolateMission outing and also take a look at Galler's Cafe Noir, both scored in excess of 8.5 out of 10!
If you are followiing me on Twitter you will have no doubt have seen the Weetabix competition I have been running this week. Winners will be announced Saturday evening so keep an eye for that. I'm sure a lot of you will be excited to hear that there is a Zotter competition in the pipeline! Keep an eye out for that.
Some readers recently have requested that I give you guys a sneak preview of what is to come this week. Well without giving the game away too much I have more coming from Galler, a 'Bits n Bobs' and also a new variety of Kit Kat Chunky :) I bet you weren't expecting that last one! Be sure to check in Monday for that.
Have great weekends
News from the chocolate market
* Fox biscuits are bringing out some new 'Choc n Oat' bars ... See HERE
* I've never heard of this company 'Moo Free' before I guess they must be a dairy free chocolate producer. Anywho they have some new products coming out ... See HERE
* CoCo Pops have a new fibre based cereal out ... See HERE
* If you like Cadbury Clusters you should check out these new Muller Pots ... See HERE
* Women love chocolate right!? Well so do Men ... REAL MEN like me :D ... See HERE
* Auberge du Chocolat takes home the gold at the Great Taste Awards ... See HERE
* .... Have I missed anything!? Why not share it with us all! Drop me a comment.
Posts from other blogs I enjoyed this week
* Foodstufffinds - Another awesome week of reviews was highlighted by this post about Pot Noodle's Bombay Bad Boy :D I want to see a review of the Spare Rib now ... See HERE
* Candyblog - Cybele has managed to find her way around to reviewing the Tunnock's Caramel Milk Chocolate Wafer. It has legendary status in the UK ... See HERE
* TheBeWilderedBrit - This is one of my favourite sites at the moment. Bemused Brit Richard took a look at these Necco Chocolate Wafers this week ... See HERE
* GiGiReviews - What is it with my American blogging friends reviewing all manner of UK things this week. This week GiGi had a try of our Snickers Flapjack ... See HERE
* JapaneseSnackReviews - Well this has caught my attention! I am going to have to try this soon as possible - Kit Kat Salted Caramel Big Bar ... See HERE
* Caffeine-A-Holic - Bryan's site is one I have only just recently just come across but it's one I will be keeping an eye on. Take a look at his review of Red Bull Energy Shots ... See HERE
Posts I updated this week
* Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut - See HERE ... updated photos
* Cadbury Triple Choc Roll - See HERE ... added mint variety review
* Schogetten Tiramisu - See HERE ... added dark chocolate variety review
* Reese's Crispy Crunch - See HERE ... Updated photos