I hadn't planned for it, but it's been a recording breaking week on ChocolateMission with 16 different products being reviewed over the last 6 days. Just in case you missed out on any of them - it all started with Hotel Chocolat's Everything Selection, then Milka's 2010 limited edition flavours, a Cadbury 'Bits n Bobs' post, Galler's Inventive Amandes Grillees, Hotel Chocolat's Sushi Collection and then lastly Friday culminated with a 'Bits n Bobs' Pocky Superpost.
Whilst this has been somewhat useful clearing the review backlog, further packages from the likes of Hotel Chocolat and Ritter Sport received this week will certainly be keeping me busy for the foreseeable future.
If you haven't been keeping an eye on my Twitter feed I suggest you take a look HERE. If you start following me or 'Retweet' one of my reviews this week you automatically get entered into a prize draw for a selection of Ritter Sport bars.
Thanks for all the comments and musings this week. They have certainly been very entertaining and I'm grateful for every one of them.
Have a great weekend.
News from the Chocolate Market:
* (Credit to Anne) ... The Unilever brand Marmite are going to be releasing a chocolate bar :D I love Marmite!!! ... See HERE
* The market is going hot chocolate innovation crazy at the moment, here's another one from a brand called Choc-o-lait ... See HERE
* If you like your niche chocolate brands you will want to check out Holland & Barrett for some Choc Chic Kits ... See HERE
* This made me laugh :D United Biscuits have relaunched Penguins Bars with new wrappers, and a whopping 7 less calories ... See HERE
* Divine look like they are bringing some interesting products to market for Christmas this year ... See HERE
* Green & Black's the coolest food brand in the UK? Really!??? ... See HERE
* (Credit to Alan) ... Cadbury are dropping the 'glass and a half' claim from their Dairy Milk bars ... See HERE
* The Galaxy Bubbles bar is being released in a new larger format ... See HERE
Posts from other blogs I enjoyed this week
* ImpulsiveBuy - I haven't been the only one trying out some limited edition products this week. Check out Marvo's review of these Pumpkin flavoured Pop Tarts ... See HERE
* JapaneseSnackReviews - I also wasn't the only one to be getting stuck in to some Japanese products this week. JSR checked out this "Adult Sweetness" Kit Kat ... See HERE
* RodzillaReviews - Roddy proved I wasn't the only 20 something male to like the Kinder Happy Hippo Biscuits ... See HERE
* Foodstufffinds - That smug b****** Jamie Oliver is slowly taking over the world I swear. First the UK, then the US, and now Foodstufffinds :D Liz posted a review on how good his Italian Sausages are. I might try them now, but don't tell Jamie ... See HERE
* GoneChocco - Kath posted her thoughts on the Cadbury Twisted bar and the new Cadbury Cherry Ripe Roll. It's great to see an Aussie blogger filling her boots with British produce :D ... See HERE
* SugarPressure - If you love your Reese's products you have to check out this review over at SugarPressure. The world's largest Peanut Butter Cup ... See HERE
Have you checked out Hotel Chocolat's new autumn range?