*** Jim's Corner ***
7 Days of Chocolate Reviews is back by popular demand and there is plenty to catch up on :D
Behind the scenes I have a few exciting things bubbling away including the ChocolateMission Awards 2010 (more on that in a minute!), a new 'Stars & Their Bars' post, some hot chocolate reviews, Valentines day 2011 reviews and even some new products from several of our favorite suppliers.
I will keep this section short this week as there are hundreds of news articles to post. Please make sure you check out the competition at the bottom.
Have great weekends
News from the Chocolate Market
* Cadbury are putting some money behind their hot chocolate Highlights range ... See HERE
* Cadbury are also bringing back their Creme Egg Muller Yogurts ... See HERE
* Nestle are bringing back the Aero Caramel aswell as the Orange bar ... See HERE
* Onken are bringing out a new chocolate yogurt ... See HERE
* Divine have revealed their Easter range ... See HERE
* Are you prepared for the new Snickers Maxximus ... See HERE
* The final bar of chocolate has rolled-off the production line at a Cadbury factory at Keynsham near Bristol ... See HERE
* Another factory closure ... this time Burtons are the sufferers ... See HERE
* You may have noticed that the Easter products have already been on the shelves for a month ... See HERE
**** COMPETITION ****
I need your help for the ChocolateMission awards 2010!!
Quite simply I need you to pick your favourite three reviews from 2010 and send me your selections to Jim[@]chocolatemission.net ... Please ensure you make the subject name of your e-mail 'AWARDS 2010'
Doing so will enter you into a prize draw for some Ritter Sport chocolate bars - (I will post a picture of the prize next week).
This competition couldn't be easier to enter and is open to all readers. The winner will be announced on the award post itself.
Blogs I have been reading this week
* The Impulsive Buy - Drew, a new write at TIB checked out this new Special K cereal ... he must be a January dieter ... See HERE
* Foodstufffinds - Liz is as busy as ever hunting down the latest snacks and foods. I really enjoyed this review of this 'Saucy Fish Co' Salmon product ... See HERE
* ChocolateReviews - Lee has been checking out some more chilli chocolates from the Dartmoor Chilli Farm ... See HERE
* CandyBlog - Cybele posted a long over due review on our very own Mars Delight ... See HERE
* Foodette Reviews - It looks like these guys need to take some tips from Heavenly Cakes when it comes to gluten free cakes ... See HERE
* Gone Chocco - There have been plenty of Moser Roth reviews on Gone Chocco this week. How on earth did they all make their way to Australia?? ... See HERE