Thanks to all of you who submitted your votes for the ChocolateMission 2010 Readers Choice Award. Votes are being counted and verified :D and the post announcing the award winners will be up on the site on the 19th of February.
In the mean time I'm sure you all want to know who the lucky winners of the Ritter Sport chocolates are. Well I can reveal that ....
Ryan Stockhurst, Dorset UK
Fiona Matten, Cardiff UK
Steven Ferris, Windsor UK
Have all won. Congratulations to you guys. I will be sending out an e-mail asking you for your addresses so please respond ASAP.
Thank you to everyone who sent me their votes. There were some very kind responses in there. There will be plenty of more chocolate being given away in the next few weeks so don't worry if you haven't won today.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my reviews of all the new products this week. I certainly enjoyed writing them up. More exciting stuff to come next week of course - I hope you all take the time to visit.
News from the Chocolate Market
* Kellogg's are bringing out a new chocolate cereal ... See Here
* Nestle are launching a new 70% dark chocolate Kit Kat (Credit: Phil) ... See HERE
* Cadbury are launching two new selection boxes ... See HERE
* Maltesers is helping out with Red Nose day this year ... See HERE
* The new Kit Kat advert is rather good. Check it out ... See HERE
* Nevermind all this talk of a double dip recession. Its the 2014 chocolate drought we should be worried about ... See HERE
Valentines Day 2011 is coming ....
It may still be two weeks away, but you can never be too prepared for Valentines Day :D Just as a little teaser I thought I would drop in these photos of the Hotel Chocolat Valentines Ribbon Tied Selection. This little box consisted of 8 chocolates - five chocolate hearts (more on that in a minute!), and two praline chocolates (pictured) that you will have seen reviewed before in previous selections.
I've resisted doing a full on review for these, as I was also the lucky recipient of a Hotel Chocolat Melting Hearts H-Box (a larger version box of these!), a product I will be reviewing for you next week. In the mean time, why don't you head on over to Hotel Chocolat and get your orders in early.