*** SITE UPDATE ***
It's been nearly a month since the last '7Days of Chocolate Reviews' - it sure has been a busy start to the year huh!?
This week you may have noticed that the site has got a new 'ChocolateMission News Page .... Chocolate Matters' --> See HERE.
Rather than having to wait until the end of the week to get your Chocolate news I will now be updating the page with the latest goings on in the Chocolate World as and when the news breaks. It would be great if you guys contribute stories and your views and opinions on the news - make sure you keep checking the site as it will be updated regularly.
I hope you enjoyed the reviews this week - if you haven't seen them you can find them here:
Thorntons Dessert Gallery ... (See HERE)
'Bits n Bobs' Japanese Superpost 2011 # 3 ... (See HERE)
Cadbury SpotsVStripes The Big Race ... See HERE
Next week we will have more chocolates from Thorntons, a 'Bits n Bobs' review and a special Ritter feature.
Have a great weekend
*** Posts from other blogs I enjoyed this week ***
* The Impulsive Buy - Stephanie from the TIB team got stuck in to the awesome sounding Häagen-Dazs Limited Edition Blueberry Crumble ... See HERE
* Candyblog - Cybele posted her review of one of the most exciting candy bars coming out in America in 2011, the Twix Coconut ... See HERE
* GiGi Reviews - Chocolate pudding that gets one of GiGi's coveted '11 out of 10' ratings - Temptations by Jell-O: French Silk Pie, obviously a must try for you Yanks ... See HERE
* FoodetteReviews - Since when have Dominoes been genetically modifying poultry to not have bones :D Domino's New Boneless Chicken Wings with Mango Habanero Dipping Sauce ... See HERE
* Brand Eating - There isn't enough money in the world to make me eat one of these ready meals - Hungry Man Home-style Meatloaf ... See HERE
* Foodstufffinds - Liz at FFF managed to come across the cheekiest flavour of crisps ever - Seabrook Jacket Potato With Creamy Butter ... See HERE
* Rodzilla Reviews - Roddy looks like he has his hands full trying out three new B&J's flavours. See his first one - Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ... See HERE