Has ChocolateMission creator Jim become their brand mascot?
Have ChocolateMission bought the Cadbury Dairy Milk brand from Kraft??????
Unfortunately the answers to those questions are - No, No and No :-)
What you are actually looking at is this latest new service from the people in purple - the all new Cadbury Dairy Milk personalised gifting service.
This new service, dubbed "Joyville Made", enables you to design and personalise a wrapper especially for your loved one with any word, message and even a photo.
We don't usually feature promotional shout outs like this, but collectivelly here at ChocolateMission we decided this was one well worthy of attention. The personalised wrappers are frankly rather cool, and the fact you ate guaranteed some rather tasty Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate to back it up with makes it a service worth knowing about.
- Go to www.joyvillemade.com
- Choose from two different sized bars (200g - £5.25) or (360g - £7.23)
- Add a title, photo and message of your choice
- Create a bespoke web link with photos, videos or albums that are special to you both
- A unique package will arrive on your loved one’s doorstep in just a few days
We believe the service is now live - drop us a line on Twitter if you use it! It would be good to hear some first hand experiences on how good the service is - @Chocmission